Ear, Nose, and Throat (Otolaryngology)
The WVU Department of Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery offers exceptional care for conditions of the ear, nose, and throat (ENT) as well as problems related to the head and neck.
Our experienced doctors, using the most up-to-date medical technology, provide healthcare that goes beyond treating common ENT problems. Some of the other services we offer include:
- Allergy testing and injections
- Assessing balance disorders
- Botox injections for spastic dysphonia, a voice problem
- Cleft palate multi-specialty clinic
- Cochlear implants for the profoundly deaf
- Comprehensive audiology exams
- Endoscopic sinus surgery
- Facial plastic surgery
- Head and neck cancer surgery and treatment
- Reconstructive surgery
- Thyroid and parathyroid disorders
- Treatments for hearing loss
- Voice clinic
Our Audiology/Speech Pathology Program provides comprehensive hearing care. Our team of skilled audiologists and speech/language pathologists work closely with our doctors to ensure the best care for patients of all ages.
Schedule an appointment to see one of our doctors in the Physician Office Center in Morgantown. Or, for your convenience, we also provide care at several other locations around the area.
8 am – 5 pm
On the map, click on the icon to display all locations.
Click on a location for details.
Once you select a location, click the directions icon. Google maps opens and allows you to enter your address for door-to-door directions.
Click the view larger map icon to open directly to Google maps.