The Volunteer Orientation website allows new volunteers access to information necessary for meeting requirements for placement. This orientation must be completed prior to your volunteer interview.
Your knowledge of orientation material will be tested during your interview.
- Please read each section carefully.
- Print and sign photo consent form, and bring it to your interview.
- Fill out the acknowledgement/electronic signature form and press “Submit”.
- Once we receive your electronically signed form, we will contact you via email to set up a time for an interview/confirm an interview date.
If you have difficulty completing the online orientation or prefer a one-on-one orientation with a member of our staff (instead of completing it online), please contact the volunteer office via email at email@example.com or by calling 304-598-4134.
Adult applicants will be contacted about an interview following completion of the online orientation.
It is mandatory for student and junior applicants to complete our online orientation prior to attending an interview. If you fail to complete the online orientation prior to your interview date, you may not attend your interview.
Click the name to download the form.
Read the following:
Print and complete the following forms, and bring them to your interview:
Read the following and sign acknowledgement:
- Behavioral Standards
- Code of Ethical Conduct
- Dress Code
- Dress Code Addendum
- Patient Rights & Responsibilities Policy
Please review the checklist to ensure you have completed the following:
- Read Orientation Booklet
- Read Volunteer Handbook
- Read Behavioral Standards Policy (completed acknowledgement form)
- Read Code of Ethical Conduct (completed acknowledgement form)
- Read Dress Code Policy (completed acknowledgement form)
- Read Dress Code Addendum
- Read HIPAA information (completed acknowledgement form)
- Read Patient Rights & Responsibilities Policy
- Printed photo consent form (bring to interview)
Please contact the Volunteer Office at 304-598-4134 if you have any questions.