Please read each section carefully.
- Print both the photo consent and COVID-19 Acknowledgement & Waiver forms and return them to Volunteer Services..
- Read all the policies, complete the acknowledgement form and submit
- Adult applicants will be contacted to schedule a Meet & Greet following completion of the online orientation.
It is mandatory for student applicants to complete our online orientation prior to attending your Information Session.
Click the name to download the form.
Read the following:
Print and complete the following forms, and bring them to your interview:
Read the following and sign acknowledgement:
- Behavioral Standards
- Code of Ethical Conduct
- Dress Code
- Dress Code Addendum
- Patient Rights & Responsibilities Policy
Please review the checklist to ensure you have completed the following:
- Read Orientation Booklet
- Read Volunteer Handbook
- Read Behavioral Standards Policy (completed acknowledgement form)
- Read Code of Ethical Conduct (completed acknowledgement form)
- Read Dress Code Policy (completed acknowledgement form)
- Read Dress Code Addendum
- Read HIPAA information (completed acknowledgement form)
- Read Patient Rights & Responsibilities Policy
- Printed photo consent form (bring to interview)
Please contact the Volunteer Office at 304-598-4134 if you have any questions.