The Volunteer Orientation website allows new volunteers access to information necessary for meeting requirements for placement. This orientation must be completed prior to your volunteer interview.
Click the name to download the form.
Read the following:
Print and complete the following forms, and bring them to your interview:
Read the following and sign acknowledgement:
Please review the checklist to ensure you have completed the following:
- Read Orientation Booklet
- Read Volunteer Handbook
- Read Behavioral Standards Policy (completed acknowledgement form)
- Read Dress Code Policy (completed acknowledgement form)
- Read HIPAA information (completed acknowledgement form)
- Read WVUH Code of Conduct (completed acknowledgement form)
- Printed photo consent form (bring to interview)
Please contact the Volunteer Office at 304-598-4134 if you have any questions.