It is the policy of WVU Medicine to provide equal opportunity to all persons and to administer policies regarding hiring, promotions, benefits, compensation, transfers, educational programs, and training without discrimination because of race, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, marital or family status, pregnancy, veteran status, service in the uniformed services (as defined in state and federal law), religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, or gender expression. As a federal contractor, we are committed to affirmative action in employment for women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and covered veterans.
We value and work to maintain a diverse environment, where there is access and opportunity for all.
Department of Labor Employment Rights Posters
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
- Office of Special Counsel (OSC) Right to Work (English)
- Office of Special Counsel (OSC) Right to Work (Spanish)
- Pay Transparency Policy Statement
- E-Verify Participation Poster
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) is the Law
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA) Employee Rights