Thank you for choosing WVU Medicine. We understand that healthcare billing can be confusing, and we’re here to help. It’s important to us that you understand your WVU Medicine consolidated statement for both hospital (services received at hospital locations) and professional (services related to a doctor or physician) billing. Some billing questions may be answered online in our Understanding Your Bill section and FAQ section. If we can help answer any questions, please send us a message via our patient portal, MyWVUChart, or call us at 855-778-2922.
We are here to support you during the COVID-19 pandemic. Many health insurers have protections in place to prevent patients from having to pay out-of-pocket expenses for COVID-19 testing and related treatment. In addition, there are government funding sources available for uninsured patients during this health emergency. If you feel that you are receiving a bill in error, please contact our customer service department so that we can help.
We offer zero interest payment plans, estimates of healthcare expenses, and financial assistance (for those who qualify). Please read the financial assistance policy and the billing and collections policy for more information. If you are having difficulty paying your bill, contact a WVU Medicine financial counselor at the numbers below.
- WVU Hospitals 304-598-6260
Includes: J. W. Ruby Memorial Hospital, WVU Medicine Children’s Hospital, Chestnut Ridge Center (Morgantown, WV), and Fairmont Medical Center (Fairmont, WV)
- Barnesville Hospital 740-425-5136
- Berkeley Medical Center 304-596-6836 / 304-596-6820
- Braxton County Memorial Hospital 304-750-2307
- Camden Clark Medical Center 304-424-2888 / 304-424-2882
- Harrison Community Hospital 740-942-6262
- Jackson General Hospital 304-373-1511
- Jefferson Medical Center 304-724-3551
- Potomac Valley Hospital 304-597-3527
- Reynolds Memorial Hospital 304-843-3361
- St. Joseph’s Hospital 304-460-7931
- Summersville Regional Medical Center 304-872-8418
- Uniontown Hospital 724-430-5763 / 724-430-5524
- United Hospital Center 681-342-1749
- Wetzel County Hospital 304-455-8012
- Wheeling Hospital 304-243-8874
For bills that come from WVU Medicine, you can use our online patient portal, MyWVUChart, to pay your bill, ask questions, and keep track of statements – all without making a phone call. Sign up or activate your account today.
- After you login to your MyWVUChart account, go to the Billing icon, and click on Account Summary.
- Pay as a guest without a MyWVUChart account.
Pay by phone
- For WVU Medicine statements, call 855-778-2922.
Pay by mail
c/o WVU Health System
PO Box 896
Morgantown, WV 26507-0896