Thank you for choosing WVU Medicine. We are committed to providing the highest level of care. It is important to us that you understand your WVU Medicine bill, and we are happy to answer any questions you may have.
We are here to support you during the COVID-19 pandemic. Many health insurers have protections in place to prevent patients from having to pay out-of-pocket expenses for COVID-19 testing and related treatment. In addition, there are government funding sources available for uninsured patients during this health emergency. If you feel that you are receiving a bill in error, please contact our customer service department so that we can help.
Bill Payment Options
Learn several ways to pay your WVU Medicine bill.
Pay your bill.
You can also pay bills for:
Questions? Contact Us.
We have agents available to help you with your questions.
Learn how to understanding your bill. See if you qualify for discounts, payment plans, financial assistance, estimate expenses, and more.
Read more about our financial services.
See if you qualify for financial assistance.
Read more about financial assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
See if we can answer your common questions.
Read our FAQ.
- Need help?
- Connect with our financial experts.
- Price Estimates
- Learn how we can help you estimate the cost before your visit.
- Payment Plans
- We offer zero interest payment plans.
- Bill Payment
- Pay your bill online with your MyWVUChart account.
- WVU Medicine Financial Policy (PDF)
- Billing and Collections Policy (PDF)
- Financial Assistance Policy (PDF)
- Plain Language Summary (PDF)
- Providers Not Covered Under WVU Hospitals’ Financial Assistance Policy (PDF)
- Medicare Information
- Other Resources