At WVU Medicine, we are dedicated to providing you and your patient with excellent service. Whether you need us for a single consultation, a second opinion, or ongoing follow-up, our physicians will keep you informed about your patient’s treatment plan throughout his or her care at WVU Medicine.
How can we help you?
- Refer a patient to WVU Medicine through our online portal for physicians
- Find a provider
- Learn about telemedicine appointments
- Connect with a physician liaison
- Explore our continuing education courses
- Subscribe to physician e-news
Why refer a patient to WVU Medicine?
- Expert care: Our nationally-recognized medical experts are also West Virginia University faculty members, each committed to delivering the state’s most advanced, highly-specialized care.
- Collaboration: We’re your partners in care, working with you to ensure your patients receive the best treatment possible.
- Easy, secure accessibility: Your patients have multiple ways to access quality care at WVU Medicine – regardless of where they live – with clinics and services, including telemedicine, available throughout the state and surrounding areas in Pennsylvania, Ohio, and Maryland.
- A comprehensive approach: We’re home to a multidisciplinary team of creative and accomplished caregivers, including physicians, nurses, pharmacists, and other allied health professionals, who work together to address the most complex medical problems.
Learn about WVU Medicine’s specialty and sub-specialty care at WVU Medicine Clinical Advances.