At WVU Medicine, we treat your referral as the highest compliment, and we are dedicated to providing you and your patient with excellence service. Whether you need us for a single consultation, a second opinion, or ongoing follow-up, our physicians will keep you informed about your patient’s treatment plan throughout his or her care at WVU Medicine.
How can we help you?
- Refer a patient to WVU Medicine
- Learn more about telemedicine appointments
- Access the referring provider portal
- Find a provider
- Connect with a physician liaison
- Explore our continuing education courses
- Subscribe to physician e-news
Why refer a patient to WVU Medicine?
- True expert care: Our unique and highly specialized care is backed by nationally-recognized, academic medical experts at West Virginia University.
- Collaboration: We’ll collaborate with you and your patients through the most difficult health challenges.
- Easy and secure accessibility: Your patients have multiple ways to access quality care at WVU Medicine – regardless of where they live – with clinics and services, including telemedicine, available throughout the state and surrounding areas in Pennsylvania and Maryland.
- Full comprehensive care: We’re a multidisciplinary team of creative and accomplished caregivers, including physicians, nurses, pharmacists, and other allied health professionals, who work together to address the most complex medical problems.
Learn about WVU Medicine’s specialty and sub-specialty care at WVU Medicine Clinical Advances.