CRNAs: Join our team of advanced practice providers
Need a change? Dream of working with a fun and adventurous group? Do you wish your employer would pay for your kids to go to college?
We’ve got a place for you at WVU Medicine in Morgantown WV!
WHY WVU MEDICINE?
- Join a department that’s more like a family than a work group.
- Work in a state-of-the-art facility with all the latest and greatest tech and meds.
- Enjoy case diversity in a full service quaternary care center.
- Have us pay for your DNP AND your kids to go college!
- Work for a place that pays you for your experience (RN too!) AND provides a generous retirement (automatic 6-10% Employer contribution to a 401a).
- Have a flexible schedule that is tailored to YOUR needs and that of the department.
- Enjoy Hiking, Kayaking, Cycling, Paddle boarding, Skiing, Snowboarding, and much more!
- Grow professionally through advanced skill sets, precepting SRNAs, weekly conferences (CEUs), plus more!
West Virginian’s are hard-working, honest and deserve top-rated medical care close to home. The lack of access to healthcare was and is a major problem. We are changing that NOW. Gone are the days of driving hours away to out-of-state facilities to get specialty care. Our patients now have access to state-of-the-art treatments right here in the heart of Appalachia. Through our commitment to the community, we have fostered an environment filled with meaningful relationships with Faculty, Students, Techs, and Peers.
WVU Medicine is continuing to grow in order to best serve the residents of this Mountain State. In the last few years, we have added the WVUM Heart, Vascular and Thoracic Institute, The Rockefeller Neurosciences Institute and dramatically grown our Oncology services through the Betty Puskar Cancer Center. In January 2022 we are opening the adjacent Children’s Hospital, adding 6 more OR’s and over 160 beds. As our regional footprint increases, the search for top talent continues. We’re looking for dedicated professionals that are committed to patient care in a high-acuity, collaborative environment. Progressive, research driven anesthesia care and staff development are among our top priorities as we care for patients undergoing everything from same day surgery to trauma and transplant
Not only can we provide you with a great work environment, diverse caseload, and a generous total reward package – we offer adventure! Experience all four seasons amongst West Virginia’s mountains and state parks, and the exciting activities that come along with it. The people of Morgantown have access to it all – skiing, boating, fishing, hiking, and you’re still not far from major metropolitan areas.
The CRNAs of WVUH are playing an integral role in achieving the Mission and Vision of WVU Medicine.
Come be a part of this growing team as our services expand, improving and changing the lives of West Virginians!