CRNAs: Join our team of advanced practice providers
At WVU Medicine, our nurse anesthetists work closely with physicians to provide patients with anesthesia and related care before, during and after surgeries and procedures. The anesthesia may be a general anesthetic, putting the patient to sleep, or a local anesthetic, which numbs a specific area of the body.
WHY WVU MEDICINE?
- New PTO program (28 vacation days)
- 12 sick days
- 40 hours of PTO for continuing education events and $1500 annual stipend for expenses
- Up to a $30,000 sign-on bonus
- Close, free parking
- Free lodging for long-distance commuters
- Minimal call/flexible work schedules
- West Virginia’s only MAGNET® hospital
- Academic medical center
- Level I adult trauma center/Level II pediatric trauma center
- Eligible new/upcoming graduates encouraged to apply