CRNAs: Join our team of advanced practice providers
At WVU Medicine, our nurse anesthetists work closely with physicians to provide patients with anesthesia and related care before, during and after surgeries and procedures. The anesthesia may be a general anesthetic, putting the patient to sleep, or a local anesthetic, which numbs a specific area of the body.
WHY WVU MEDICINE?
In addition to positions in Morgantown and Fairmont, there are opportunities at hospitals across our health system, including Berkeley and Jefferson Medical Centers, Camden Clark Medical Center, Reynolds Memorial Hospital, St. Joseph’s Hospital, and United Hospital Center. Affiliated outreach sites include Davis Medical Center, Garrett Regional Medical Center, Grant Memorial Hospital, Raleigh General Hospital, and Summersville Regional Medical Center.
- New PTO program (28 vacation days)
- 40 hours of PTO for continuing education events and $1500 annual stipend for expenses
- Up to a $30,000 sign-on bonus
- Close, free parking
- Minimal call/flexible work schedules
- 6% company matched pension plan
- Free lodging for long-distance commuters (J.W. Ruby Memorial Hospital only)
J.W. Ruby Memorial Hospital facts:
- West Virginia’s only MAGNET® hospital
- Academic medical center
- Level I adult trauma center/Level II pediatric trauma center
- Eligible new/upcoming graduates encouraged to apply