Looking for a status update on a family member or friend being seen in the Emergency Department, or having a surgical procedure? Want a text alert when it’s time for your appointment? The WVU Medicine app can do all that – and more:
- Check the real-time status of a family member or friend being seen in the Emergency Department.
- Check the real-time status of a family member of friend undergoing a surgical procedure.
- Check your waiting room status and get notified when it’s time to be seen.
- Provide feedback about your experience.
Learn more about tracking a patient’s status and wait time notifications.
Additional app features at J.W. Ruby Memorial Hospital and WVU Medicine Children’s include:
- Get wayfinding assistance when traveling to all publicly-accessible areas on levels one through four of the hospital; that includes lobbies and waiting areas, clinical departments, cafeteria, Starbucks, and gift shop.
- Get wayfinding assistance when traveling to the nurses’ stations on levels five through 10 of the hospital.
The WVU Medicine app is available for download in the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store.