Looking for a status update on a family member or friend being seen in the Emergency Department, or having a surgical procedure? Want a text alert when it’s time for your appointment? The WVU Medicine app can do all that – and more:
- Check the real-time status of a family member or friend being seen in the Emergency Department.
- Check the real-time status of a family member of friend undergoing a surgical procedure.
- Check your waiting room status and get notified when it’s time to be seen.
- Provide feedback about your experience.
Learn more about tracking a patient’s status and wait time notifications.
- Get wayfinding assistance when traveling to all publicly-accessible areas on levels one through four of the hospital; that includes lobbies and waiting areas, clinical departments, cafeteria, Starbucks, and gift shop.
- Get wayfinding assistance when traveling to the nurses’ stations on levels five through 10 of the hospital.