Reynolds Memorial Hospital Adult and Adolescent Psychiatry is located at 1000 Wheeling Avenue, Glen Dale, WV 26038.
Hours of operation are Monday through Friday, 8 am to 4:30 pm.
Our Adult and Adolescent Psychiatry can see patients ages 5 years or older in an outpatient setting.
- Psychiatric evaluation
- Medication management
Our program is equipped to treat the following:
- Emotional/behavioral issues
- Family/marital issues
- Mental health in children and adolescents
- Anxiety Disorders
- Trauma and PTSD (post traumatic stress disorder)
- Alcohol and drug misuse or dependence
Our Adult and Adolescent Psychiatry team includes:
- Adult Psychiatrist – Alber Ghobrial, MD
- Adult Psychiatrist – Paul Papadimitriou, MD
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist – Nihit Gupta, MD
- Clinical Therapist – Robert (Tim) Bowman, LICSM
- Clinical Therapist – Sylvia Diss, LICSM
To schedule an appointment, call 304-221-3012.