The Center for Advanced Wound Healing is a multidisciplinary center offering a primary care based approach to the treatment of various types of acute and chronic wounds, including:
- Arterial/venous ulcers
- Diabetic foot ulcers
- Non-healing surgical wounds
- Pressure ulcers
- Skin tears
- Traumatic wounds
An open wound can be a severe health risk, leading to life-threatening infection. If you suffer from a chronic or non-healing wound, we will work with you and your doctor to find the right treatment regimen for you. We offer:
- Advanced therapies
- Proven clinical protocols
- An individualized plan for the most effective treatments for your needs
- Assessment and ongoing care by our skilled team of wound care specialists
- Knowledge that will enable you to take care of the wound at home
To request an appointment or consultation, call 855-WVU-CARE.
On the map, click on the icon to display all locations.
Click on a location for details.
Once you select a location, click the directions icon. Google maps opens and allows you to enter your address for door-to-door directions.
Click the view larger map icon to open directly to Google maps.