WVU Medicine provides you with a variety of plastic, cosmetic, and reconstructive procedures to enhance appearance or repair irregularities that are present at birth or caused by aging, cancer, diseases, or injuries.
WVU Medicine plastic, cosmetic, and reconstructive surgeons are board-certified and highly trained in the full range of common and complex procedures. We will work with you to determine the procedure or line of treatment that will provide you with the best results.
To ensure that you receive high-quality care, our plastic, cosmetic, and reconstructive surgeons work with our physicians from several medical fields, including dermatology, oncology, and orthopaedics to provide you with better outcomes and a quicker recovery.
Services We Offer
Cosmetic facial rejuvenation
- Dermal fillers, such as Juvaderm, Voluma, and Vobella
- Breast surgery
- Ear surgery
- Lift surgery for face, brow, and eyelid
- Neck contouring
- Nose reshaping
- Removal of skin and excess tissue after weight-loss surgery
- Tummy tuck
- Breast reconstruction surgery after lumpectomy or mastectomy
- Cleft and craniofacial care
- Gender dysphoria
- General reconstructive surgery (adult and pediatric)
- Hand surgery
- Lower extremity salvage
- Male breast reduction for gynecomastia
- Trauma surgery
On the map, click on the icon to display all locations.
Click on a location for details.
Once you select a location, click the directions icon. Google maps opens and allows you to enter your address for door-to-door directions.
Click the view larger map icon to open directly to Google maps.