St. Joseph’s Hospital provides vein care to patients with varicose veins.
David Faber, MD, is board certified in surgery. His clinical focus is treatment of varicose veins and includes the following:
- Laser Ablation (catheter-based thermal ablation)
- Ambulatory Microphlebectomy (minimally invasive vein removal)
- Sclerotherapy (chemical-based ablation)
- Compression stockings (conservative therapy)
- Diagnostic Duplex Ultrasound
Vein Care is located in the St. Joseph’s Hospital Clinic, Building A, at 10 Amalia Drive. For more information contact Vein Care at 304-460-7959.