St. Joseph’s Hospital Ophthalmology Clinic welcomes the physicians from the WVU Eye Institute.
- Clinical Evaluations
- Initial Visit and Follow-up Care
- Retinal Injections for the Treatment of:
- Diabetic Macular Edema
- Wet Age-related Macular Degeneration
- Retinal Vein Occlusion
- Eyebrow & Eyelid Surgery
- Eyelid Tumor Removal and Reconstruction
- Tear Duct Surgery
- Orbital Surgery
- Pediatric Oculoplastic Surgery
- Botox Injection and Fillers
Patients must be referred to the Ophthalmology clinic by an optometrist for cataract or retinal services.
For Oculoplastics, please call 304-472-2100 to schedule an appointment.
The Ophthalmology Clinic is located in the St. Joseph’s Hospital Clinic, Building B, at 10 Amalia Drive.