St. Joseph’s Hospital provides comprehensive cardiac care for patients with heart problems, including shortness of breath, chest pain, palpitations, high blood pressure and vascular disease.
- Cardiology Consultation
- Pacer and Device Checks
- Pocket Echo (extended physical exam using handheld echo machine)
- In-office Evaluation for Venous Disease and Non-healing Leg Wounds
- Coumadin Clinic
- Lipid Disorders Treatment
- Stress Tests
- Peripheral Vascular Disease
- Coronary Atherosclerosis
- Arterial and Venous Doppler Studies
- EKG (Electrocardiogram)
- Transesophageal Echocardiograms (TEE)
- Advanced Cardiac Imaging
- Structural Heart Disease
The cardiac lab offers cardiac nuclear stress testing, echocardiograms, arterial and venous Doppler studies, and EKGs.
Cardiology is located in the St. Joseph’s Hospital Clinic, 10 Amalia Drive, Building A, Buckhannon, WV. For more information contact Cardiology at 304-460-7979.