- chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including chronic bronchitis, emphysema, asthma, and cystic fibrosis
- interstitial lung diseases, including sarcoidosis, pulmonary fibrosis, hypersensitivity pneumonitis, and pulmonary vasculitis
- lung infections, particularly in people with suppressed immune systems
- lung cancer
- occupational lung diseases
- respiratory disorders associated with sleep
We participate in clinical drug trials in sepsis, pneumonia, COPD, and asthma.
Our services include:
- fiberoptic bronchoscopy
- transbronchial lung biopsy and needle aspiration
- a full spectrum of pulmonary function testing
- metabolic studies for nutritional assessment
- cardiopulmonary exercise testing
- bronchial provocative challenge tests
- Nd-YAG laser phototherapy
- pulmonary rehabilitation
- challenge testing for sensitization to specific allergens or workplace agents
- whole lung lavage
- management of complex critical illness
Physician inquiries are welcome.
8 am – 5 pm
On the map, click on the icon to display all locations.
Click on a location for details.
Once you select a location, click the directions icon. Google maps opens and allows you to enter your address for door-to-door directions.
Click the view larger map icon to open directly to Google maps.