WVU Medicine’s gynecologists and advanced practice professionals provide comprehensive services to women of all ages in our region. We are committed to excellence in preventing and/or managing routine obstetrical care, treatment for gynecologic disorders, preventive health maintenance, and specialty gynecological services.
WVU’s physicians, advanced practice professionals, and certified nurse midwives are specialists in women’s health. Our patients benefit from the latest innovative advances in obstetric and gynecologic care.
We provide services in multiple locations, including Morgantown, Fairmont, Bridgeport, Buckhannon, Gassaway, Uniontown, Pa., and Waynesburg, Pa.
Services we provide:
- Routine gynecological care for ages 12 and up (for girls who have started their menstrual cycles)
- Preventive health maintenance
- Menopausal care
- Treatment for gynecologic disorders
- Contraception and family planning
- Sexual dysfunction evaluation and care
Specialized pediatric gynecological care is also available for girls and young women of all ages, including treatment for:
- Menstrual disorders
- Congenital malformations
- Developmental abnormalities occurring in puberty
- Pediatric vulvovaginitis
- Pelvic pain
- Sexually transmitted diseases
- Contraception-related issues