WVU Medicine Infectious Diseases provides adults with the most advanced diagnosis and treatment methods for diseases caused by bacteria, fungi, or viruses. Our highly trained infectious diseases experts have extensive experience treating rare and complex illnesses of unknown origin, and we will evaluate your condition and deliver a customized care plan.
Conditions We Treat
WVU Medicine Infectious Diseases providers evaluate adults and children with a wide range of infectious conditions, including:
- Bone and joint infection
- Emerging infectious diseases
- Fever of undetermined origin
- Gastrointestinal infection
- Hepatitis B and C
- High-risk diseases for travelers
- HIV infection/AIDS
- Influenza (flu)
- Multidrug resistant infections
- Pre-exposure prophylaxis (PreP) for HIV infection
- Recurrent C difficile infection
- Travel-related illness
- Tuberculosis and non-tuberculous mycobacterial infections
- Vector borne illnesses
Monday – Friday
8 am – 5 pm
On the map, click on the icon to display all locations.
Click on a location for details.
Once you select a location, click the directions icon. Google maps opens and allows you to enter your address for door-to-door directions.
Click the view larger map icon to open directly to Google maps.