The West Virginia University Digestive Disease team provides diagnosis and treatment for patients with conditions of the gastrointestinal tract, liver, and pancreas.
We treat a wide variety of gastrointestinal and liver problems, including:
- Acid reflux disease
- Peptic ulcers
- Colorectal and other cancers of the gastrointestinal tract and liver
- Crohn’s Disease
- Ulcerative colitis
- Hepatitis C
- Barrett’s esophagus
Treatment options offered include medication, endoscopic surgery, or a combination of treatments, depending on the patient and the disease.
Available diagnostic and therapeutic procedures:
- diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopy
- esophageal manometry and ambulatory esophageal pH monitoring
- laser applications for treatment of gastrointestinal malignancies
- liver biopsy
- small bowel biopsy
- management of esophageal strictures and achalasia
- endoscopic removal of polyps from stomach and colon
- sclerotherapy of esophageal varices
- Banding of esophageal varices
- endoscopic control of gastrointestinal bleeding
- percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy – PEG/-J
Patients are seen in consultation at the request of their physician. Physician inquiries are welcome.
8 am – 5 pm
On the map, click on the icon to display all locations.
Click on a location for details.
Once you select a location, click the directions icon. Google maps opens and allows you to enter your address for door-to-door directions.
Click the view larger map icon to open directly to Google maps.