Monday – Friday 9 am to 7 pm
Saturday – Sunday 8 am to 4 pm
(Hours are the same for all Reynolds Rapid Care locations)
At Reynolds Rapid Care, we understand your primary care physician can’t be available all hours of the day.
If your doctor’s office is closed or you just can’t wait for an appointment, Reynolds Rapid Care can provide prompt medical care for minor illnesses or injuries. Reynolds Rapid Care in Benwood and Mt. Olivet accept walk-in lab, x-ray, and EKG orders. We can take care of almost any non-emergency condition, including:
- COVID-19 testing (this does not include the rapid test). Reynolds Rapid Care Benwood offers a drive-up option; please call 304-843-3331 to schedule.
- Immunizations (flu, tetanus (TDAP)
- Point-of-Care testing (flu, strep, urine pregnancy, and urine dip)
- PPD testing
- Pregnancy testing
- Sinus/respiratory infections
- Sports physicals
- STD testing
- Strains and sprains
Please note that Reynolds Rapid Care cannot:
- Administer vaccines for back to school
- Order prescription refills
- Perform yearly physicals
Reynolds Rapid Care does not store or prescribe narcotic medications.