215 North Lafayette Avenue
Moundsville, WV 26041
108 Eoff Street
Benwood, WV 26031
Monday – Friday 9AM to 7PM
Saturday – Sunday 8AM to 4PM
(Hours are the same for both RRC locations)
At Reynolds Rapid Care, we understand your primary care physician can’t be available all hours of the day.
If your doctor’s office is closed or you just can’t wait for an appointment, Reynolds Rapid Care can provide prompt medical care for minor illnesses or injuries. We can take care of almost any non-emergency condition, including:
- Sinus/Respiratory Infections
- Lung Function Tests
- Strains and Sprains
- Point of Care Testing – flu, strep, urine pregnancy and urine dip
- Immunizations — flu, tetanus (TDAP) and PPD
- Sports physicals
- and much more!
Please note that Reynolds Rapid Care cannot:
- Accept x-ray or EKG orders from physicians
- Administer immunizations for back to school
- Perform yearly physicals
- Order prescription refills
Reynolds Rapid Care does not store or prescribe narcotic medications.
At Reynolds Rapid Care, your co-pay is the same as when you see your primary care physician. You won’t have to pay an emergency room or urgent care co-pay!