Physical and Occupational Therapy services are located on the first floor of the hospital. Our licensed physical therapists and physical therapy assistants work together to get you back to your highest level of activity. As the official physical therapy providers for the Wheeling Nailers, we provide quality care that even the professionals trust.
Outpatient Physical & Speech Therapy includes:
- Treatment of injuries or pain of the neck, back, shoulder, elbow, wrist, hand, hip, knee, or ankle
- Post-surgery care for:
- Hip, Knee, Shoulder Replacements
- Rotator Cuff Repairs
- Back & Neck Surgery
- Sports-related injuries
- Chronic Pain
- Balance problems/falls
- Stroke/neurological disorders
- Pain during pregnancy
- Auto accidents
- Work-related injuries
- Treatment of swallowing and speech problems
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time to register.
- Therapeutic exercises to improve strength, ability to walk and transfer, hygiene independence, and safety.
- Assessment of equipment needs for home safety and improved independence.
- Experienced care for patients who are post stroke, knee/hip replacement, neurological disorders, or weak following surgery or illness.
Hours: Mondays, Thursdays: 8:00 am – 6:30 pm | Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays: 8:00 am – 4:30 pm