Medical Center Pharmacy offers automated prescription refills 24 hours a day, seven days a week by calling 304-598-4848 and entering your prescription number or by clicking the prescription link and ordering online. You can pick up orders during regular business hours.
Located on the first floor of the Physician Office Center, next to J.W. Ruby Memorial Hospital, the Medical Center Pharmacy hours of operation are:
- Monday to Friday – 7:30 am to 6 pm
- Saturday – 10 am to 2 pm
- Closed on Sunday and holidays
Free 15 minute parking is available in front of the canopy of the Physician Office Center.
When refilling a prescription over the phone or online, please be sure to have your prescription number ready. Your prescription number is located on the front of the label just above your name.
To refill your prescription by phone, call 304-598-4848.
To refill your prescription online, click the blue Refills button to the left and complete the Refill Request Form.
When filling out the refill form, remember that fields with an asterisk are required fields.
- Under the Patient Information section, enter your first and last name. The last name must be entered exactly as it appears on the prescription label.
- Under the phone number, please enter a number where you can be reached if the pharmacist has a question.
- The e-mail address field is optional. If you wish to receive an e-mail confirming that your order was received by the pharmacy, enter your e-mail address.
- In the prescription boxes, enter the prescription number or numbers that you wish to refill. You may enter up to eight prescriptions. The prescription number is located on your prescription label, the above example shows you where to locate the prescription number on your bottle.
All prescriptions entered must match the last name as written on the bottle label.
You can choose to pickup your prescription at the pharmacy or have it mailed to your home. You may also choose to have the pharmacy contact your doctor if your prescription needs authorization.
When you call to request a refill, the IVR system communicates with our pharmacy to verify the prescription status and determine if refills are available or if it is too soon to refill. The IVR system will tell you when your order will be ready.