At WVU Medicine, West Virginia University’s affiliated health system, we offer a wide range of services to the people of West Virginia and the surrounding area. Whether you need primary care or advanced sub-specialty treatment, we are proud that you have chosen us for your healthcare needs.
Click on the following links to access services information at our hospitals.
- J.W. Ruby Memorial Hospital and Morgantown-area physician offices
- United Hospital Center – Bridgeport, West Virginia
- Camden Clark Medical Center – Parkersburg, West Virginia
- Berkeley Medical Center – Martinsburg, West Virginia
- Reynolds Memorial Hospital – Glen Dale, West Virginia
- Wetzel County Hospital – New Martinsville, West Virginia
- Garrett Regional Medical Center – Oakland, Maryland
- St. Joseph’s Hospital – Buckhannon, West Virginia
- Jefferson Medical Center – Ranson, West Virginia
- Potomac Valley Hospital – Keyser, West Virginia