MORGANTOWN, W.Va. – WVU Medicine is opening a clinic on April 5 in the former Larry Myers Subaru at 1377 Locust Ave. in Fairmont.
The new facility will house Primary Care; Otolaryngology, including Audiology and Allergy; and Lab Services formerly offered at Marion Medical Associates and Fairmont ENT, which will relocate to the new clinic.
The providers who will see patients at the West Fairmont clinic include:
- Joedy Daristotle, M.D., Otolaryngology
- Michelle Ritchie, A.P.R.N., Otolaryngology
- Catherine Ingle, C.C.C.-A., Audiology
- Peter Ang, M.D., Primary Care
- David Watson, M.D., Primary Care
- Hallie Gunnoe, P.A.-C., Primary Care
- Shalee Shumiloff, P.A.-C., Primary Care (joining in June)
“As a Marion County native, I’m proud to be a part of an effort to streamline the delivery of healthcare for the residents of the Fairmont area,” Michael Edmond, M.D., WVU Medicine chief medical officer, said. “By combining these two West Fairmont practices into one convenient location, we’re providing a one-stop shop for the residents in that part of the county.”
To schedule an appointment with any of these services, call 855-WVU-CARE. To schedule a Primary Care appointment online, visit WVUMedicine.org, and click “Make an Appointment” on the upper right hand side of the page.