Get IN Touch
Try a free trial membership
You can find opportunities for instruction to improve your skill or take advantage of our advanced equipment to practice and enjoy on your own. We also offer personal training to help our members train safely and effectively.
Monday 5:30 A.M. – 9:00 P.M.
Tuesday 5:30 A.M. – 9:00 P.M.
Wednesday 5:30 A.M. – 9:00 P.M.
Thursday 5:30 A.M. – 9:00 P.M.
Friday 5:30 A.M. – 8:00 P.M.
Saturday 7:00 A.M. – 6:00 P.M.
Sunday 11:00A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
We offer a full line of fitness activities in a clean, healthy environment. Our many programs and classes are designed especially for you by our trained staff of exercise professionals and fitness instructors.
Most activities are included in your membership. Nominal fees are charged for any specialty classes that may be offered.
Your decision to make health and fitness part of your life is one of the wisest choices you can make! So if you’re looking for a fitness facility with a qualified, professional staff; a clean comfortable environment; and a variety of fitness activities, then the Camden Clark Health and Wellness Center is your choice.
Will there be someone to help me get started using the facility?
- Any time the facility is open, we have Exercise Specialists available to our members. They can answer questions, help with workouts, and perform Fitness Assessments
- Fitness Assessments and Exercise Prescriptions are available to all members every 12 weeks. They can be set up by making an appointment with one of the Exercise Specialists or by stopping at the front desk. Assessment appointments can be made as early as 6am and as late as 7:30pm
When is the pool available to use for recreational and lap swim?
- The indoor pool is open seven days a week and the lap lanes are available during facility operating hours. The pool opens 10 minutes after the facility opens and closes 10 minutes before closing each day.
- During water aerobics, lap lanes are open, but not recreational swimming.
Is there Personal Training available for me?
Camden Clark’s Health & Wellness personal training services are for individuals of any age or fitness level. Certified trainers provide you with a workout program tailored to meet your health and fitness needs. You’ll receive individualized attention, guidance and the motivation you need to safely meet your fitness goals.
Benefits of personal training include:
- Higher aerobic capacity
- Increased strength
- Weight management
- Stronger heart, muscles, and bones
- Increased flexibility
What will my Initial Assessment and Orientation include?
- A Blood Pressure and Resting Heart Rate check.
- Height and Weight measurements
- Body Composition
- Medical and Lifestyle history questionnaire
- Personalized Exercise Program and
- Orientation to the Equipment
The results will be used to compile a member’s individualized exercise prescription including target heart rate and initial plan of action.