WVU Medicine Home Health is here for all of your at-home health needs. We offer a variety of services to help you continue your recovery from the comfort of your own home.
Whether you are recovering from a surgery, illness, or injury, our skilled team of specialists is here to ensure a smooth transition from a hospital or rehabilitation facility to home. We also offer at-home services to patients who experience a change in their health, but do not require hospitalization.
WVU Medicine Home Health is accredited by The Joint Commission and is a Medicare-certified agency. Our registered nurses are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to provide care and answer your questions and concerns.
Our team and services
WVU Medicine Home Health knows that needed at-home medical care can be a difficult decision to make for yourself or a loved one. Our team is committed to making the transition as smooth as possible – and to get you back to feeling your best.
The WVU Medicine Home Health team of nurses offers a number of comprehensive in-home services, including:
- Administration and instruction of infusion therapy
- Hydration and pain management
- Total parenteral nutrition
- Enteral tube feeding care instruction
- Foley catheter care
- Medication instruction
- Ostomy care
- Specialized assessment of individual health needs
- Specialized education program for diabetes, congestive heart failure, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, and pneumonia
- Wound management and dressing changes
Additional in-home services
In addition to medical care by nurses, our team also offers the following in-home services to patients:
- Physical Therapy – Whether you are recovering from an injury, illness, or surgery, our physical therapists are here to help you regain strength and range of motion. We will also teach you how to use crutches, canes, or other assistive devices during your recovery.
- Occupational Therapy – Many patients benefit from occupational therapy to help gain more independence during daily tasks. Our occupational therapists will work with you to maximize fine motor coordination, sensory testing, environmental safety, daily living activities, and more.
- Speech Therapy – Our speech therapists will help you regain speech function and communicate more effectively with your loved ones.
- Home Health Aide Services – For patients who need extra assistance with daily living activities, our home health aides offer assistance with bathing, personal hygiene, and grooming. Our goal is to help you feel your best.
Medicare, Medicaid, and most private insurances cover home health services. Our team will directly bill all covered services for you. A healthcare provider referral is needed.
Open: Monday – Friday, 8 am – 4:30 pm
On-call services available 24/7
Barbour, Doddridge, Harrison, Lewis, Marion, Taylor, and Upshur counties
2673 Davisson Run Road
Clarksburg, WV 26301
Berkeley and Jefferson counties
130 E. Burr Blvd., Suite 1
Kearneysville, WV 25430
Braxton, Calhoun, Clay, Gilmer, Nicholas, Pocahontas, Randolph, and Webster counties
64 State Street
Gassaway, WV 26626
Marshall, Ohio, Tyler, and Wetzel counties
800 Wheeling Avenue
Glen Dale, WV 26038
Grant, Monongalia, Preston, and Tucker counties
14 Comfort Drive
Reedsville, WV 26547
Roane and Wirt counties
69 Maze Plaza
Elizabeth, WV 26143