Grant Memorial Hospital is committed to providing quality healthcare regardless of your finances.
We accept most insurance plans. Please verify with your insurance company to assure that Grant Memorial Hospital is within your network. If you are covered by a secondary insurance, be sure to provide all insurance information at the time of registration. All co-payments will be collected at the time of service.
We also assist patients with applying for public health coverage programs, offer need-based discounts, and offer payment plans to eligible patients. Our programs include:
- Access One – Patient financing that offers flexible, low-interest payment plans to help patients manage medical costs (call 888-394-3133 for more information)
- Financial assistance – Contact our financial counselor at 304-257-5815, ext. 2161, for more details
- Payment Plan – Zero percent interest for 24 months (call 833-851-8338 for more information)
- Prompt pay discount – 20 percent discount on all patient balances for any wholly owned services rendered by the hospital if payment is made in full at time of preauthorization, scheduling, or point of service
Grant Memorial Hospital bills can be paid online.
If you worry that you might not be able to pay for part or all of your care, Grant Memorial Hospital may be able to help. We provide financial assistance to patients through our Patient Financial Assistance Program based on income, assets, and financial need. In addition, we may be able to help you get free or low-cost health insurance or work with you to arrange a manageable payment plan.
- View the Plain Language Summary.
- View the full Financial Assistance Policy.
- Fill out a Financial Assistance Application. (Applications may be filled out online, but you will need to print and sign the application to submit it.)
- Haga clic aquí para completar una Solicitud de asistencia financiera – Español.
For more information, please ask one of our representatives or call 304-257-1026, ext. 2162.
For questions about a Grant Memorial Hospital bill, please call 833-851-8338. Representatives are available Monday through Thursday from 8 am – 7 pm and Friday from 9 am – 5 pm.
Charges are not a reflection of patient or provider responsibility. Actual benefits are determined at the time of claim submission and may be different from the estimate provided here. This estimate is not a guarantee of benefits and is based on information provided by the insurance carrier. Patients should consult with their insurance carrier to confirm their payment responsibilities and any remaining deductible amounts. Actual charges will be based on services you receive and the insurance benefits available at that time, according to your insurance carrier.
These estimates are for hospital charges only. Any physician services will be billed separately. As a result, the final bill may be greater or less than the estimate shown.
Pricing Estimator Instructions
When using the pricing estimator link above, you may search by the description or code. There are 300 codes from which you may choose. Select the code, as well as your insurance company. There may be “IP” or “OP” at the end of the insurance description, which signifies inpatient (IP) or outpatient (OP).
Once the pricing information is displayed, find the column that says “Your Plan Price.” This is the negotiated rate with your insurance carrier. The “Discounted Cash Price” includes a discount for those who do not have insurance. The “Min/Max Price” is the minimum amount negotiated with all payors and the maximum amount negotiated, which is Grant Memorial Hospital’s price.