Our pulmonary specialists are skilled in helping people with a range of pulmonary conditions and diseases, including:
- chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including chronic bronchitis, emphysema, asthma, and cystic fibrosis
- interstitial lung diseases, including sarcoidosis, pulmonary fibrosis, hypersensitivity pneumonitis, and pulmonary vasculitis
- lung infections, particularly in people with suppressed immune systems
- lung cancer
- occupational lung diseases
- respiratory disorders associated with sleep
We participate in clinical drug trials in sepsis, pneumonia, COPD, and asthma.
Our services include:
- fiberoptic bronchoscopy
- transbronchial lung biopsy and needle aspiration
- a full spectrum of pulmonary function testing
- metabolic studies for nutritional assessment
- cardiopulmonary exercise testing
- bronchial provocative challenge tests
- pulmonary rehabilitation
- challenge testing for sensitization to specific allergens or workplace agents
- whole lung lavage
- management of complex critical illness
Pulmonary rehabilitation – This comprehensive education and exercise program may benefit patients who have chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), emphysema, asthma, chronic bronchitis, lung cancer, and other chronic lung conditions. The Pulmonary Rehabilitation Department also offers monthly support group meetings.
Respiratory therapy – Respiratory care practitioners are directly involved in diagnosis, treatment, and preventive care of the patient with respiratory problems. Patients with COPD, emphysema, asthma, chronic bronchitis, lung cancer, and other chronic and acute lung conditions may benefit from respiratory care. Procedures include breathing treatments, arterial blood gases, oxygen administration, incentive spirometry, CPAP/BiPAP, and ventilator management.
Camden Clark Pulmonology
600 18TH STREET
PARKERSBURG, WV 26101