At Camden Clark’s Diabetes and Endocrine Center, we understand what you and your family are going through. Living with diabetes and other endocrine symptoms requires a change in lifestyle. Many people have trouble adjusting to the detailed management of diet, exercise, and blood sugar levels.
From diagnosis, management, and education, the Diabetes and Endocrine Center is able to treat a wide range of diabetes and other endocrine disorders. As the Mid-Ohio Valley’s only comprehensive multidisciplinary diabetes and endocrine program, we are here to make living with diabetes easier and more manageable. With an exemplary team of physicians, nurse practitioners, a certified diabetes educator, and a registered dietitian, you can rest assured that you will have the tools, knowledge, and confidence you need.
Our team of experts is the most experienced in the area, and they will work with you to design a personalized treatment plan.
- Convenient, comprehensive, and compassionate care for patients and their families
- Multidisciplinary care for the full range of diabetes and endocrine disorders at one convenient location
- Board-certified endocrinologists
- Comprehensive diabetes education program recognized by the American Diabetes Association for helping you make diabetes more manageable.
- Active clinical research trials