Because the safety of our patients and caregivers is our highest priority, Summersville Regional Medical Center has implemented a no-visitor policy in an effort to prevent the spread of novel coronavirus (COVID-19).
Limited exceptions will be made for end-of-life cases, pediatrics, and OB patients (women in labor). Those patients will still be limited to one visitor. Visitors who are sick will not be permitted to enter WVU Medicine hospitals under any circumstances.
- Booklet Privacy Notice 2019
- Patient Bill of Rights and Responsibilities
- Voluntary NonOpioid Advanced Directive (PDF)
- Center for Organ Recovery and Education (CORE)
- Advance Directive Forms (e.g., Medical Power of Attorney and Living Will)
Learn more about our Standard Charges and Financial Assistance Policy.