Inpatient Visitation Guidelines
- Visiting hours are from 10 am to 8 pm daily.
- Visitors must enter through the designated entrance.
- Visitors will be screened (asked questions about symptoms, exposures) upon entry to the hospital. If the screening questions are positive, visitation will not be permitted.
- Visitors who are exhibiting respiratory symptoms – including, but not limited to, fever, cough, runny or stuffy nose, sore throat, and shortness of breath – are required to wear a mask.
- Visitors must obtain, wear, and return the visitor badge upon entering and exiting the hospital.
- Clinical staff have the right to request visitor to not be present in areas with limited space.
- All visitors are required to sign in at the nursing station upon entrance to the nursing unit.
- Patients may have up to one approved visitor at a time and switching visitors is permitted. Visitors may return the same day.
- Visitation is permitted for patients who are positive or under investigation for COVID-19 with appropriate PPE and instruction from staff. Check in at the nursing station.