The WVU Critical Care and Trauma Institute (CCTI) is committed to increasing the knowledge and skills of our medical students, residents, and other clinical staff. In light of that commitment, the CCTI established the Comprehensive Critical Care and Trauma Education Program (CCCTEP).
CCCTEP Didactics brings together all critical care ICU residents and medical students for consolidated education and training on common skills and topics within the ICU setting. This minimizes strain on faculty time consolidating learners in one location for instruction on those topics.
For more information and class materials for the current didactic offerings click here.
CCCTEP Didactics Course Resource Documents
Listed below are the resources that support the CCCTEP Didactics offered at Ruby Memorial Hospital. The course reading material is for review prior to attending the respective session. Please refer to the calendar of events for dates and course topics.
- ABCDEF Bundle
- ABG Interpretation
- Acute Respiratory Failure – High Flow Nasal Oxygen Therapy
- Acute Respiratory Failure – Hypercapnia
- Acute Respiratory Failure – Noninvasive Ventilation
- Acute Respiratory Failure – Pathophysiology
- Brain Death
- Cardiac Arrest
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Support
- Glycemic Control
- Hypertension & Hypertensive Crisis
- Liver Failure – Acute
- Liver Failure – Acute on Chronic
- Nutritional Support
- Severe Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Status Epilepticus