We are conveniently located right inside the North Tower Basement entrance, across from the registration desks and in between the Pulmonary Clinic and Internal Medicine Clinic.
We are open to the public, accept most major insurance plans, and accept all forms of payment, including cash, check, and credit and debit cards.
At our pharmacy, you will find personalized care, prompt and accurate prescription refills, and more:
• Patient education materials
• Discharge prescription filling for patients here at the hospital
• Free prescription transfer from other pharmacies
• Medication therapy management
• Pharmacist counseling in a private area
• Free and convenient parking with three dedicated pharmacy spots right outside the building
We also offer a variety of in-stock items, such as over-the-counter medications, personal hygiene, wound care, eye care products, contact lens holders, earplugs, dental care, and foot care items.
You can always find: headache remedies, pain relievers, allergy medications, cough and cold products, heartburn medicine and antacids, antidiarrheal medication, motion sickness remedies, stool softeners, anti-itch creams, burn relief gel, antibiotic ointment, hand cream, Hibiclens, Calmoseptine, vitamins, chapstick, contact solution and eye drops, pill splitters and cases, and women’s hygiene products.
We also stock diabetic supplies, including alcohol swabs, testing strips and lancets, meters, and glucose tablets.