Occupational therapy helps patients return to active, satisfying lives, making routine tasks simpler and giving a person with a disability access to a wider range of activities.
Our occupational therapists assess each patient’s unique challenges and limitations, and we design solutions tailored to their individual needs. Your therapist will provide suggestions for improving safety and function while increasing independence in daily self-care, household chores, driving, and working.
Our occupational therapists treat patients for the following conditions:
- Carpal tunnel
- Complex regional pain syndrome
- de Quervain’s Tenosynovitis
- Inflammatory diseases or conditions including arthritis, bursitis, etc.
- Medial and lateral epicondylitis
- Rotator cuff injury repair
- Tendon repairs
- Trigger finger
- Upper extremity fractures
- Upper extremity pain/tendonitis
- Age appropriate skills
- Developmental delay/sensory integration
- Adaptive technology
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Cerebrovascular accident/stroke
- Multiple sclerosis
- Traumatic brain injury
We accept most major insurance and physician referrals.
Please register with outpatient nursing receptionist upon arrival.
Outpatient Rehabilitation Services
Ambulatory Care Center (ACC) Building
400 Fairview Heights Road
Summersville, WV 26651