HOME HEALTH & HOSPICE
Our family working together for yours
WVU Medicine Home Health is a provider of home health services to individuals on an intermittent basis who are confined to the home with an illness or following surgery. We assist individuals and families in making a smooth transition from the hospital or nursing facility to home. Additionally, those currently at home who are experiencing a change in care needs may also receive services. Care is provided by our professional staff of registered nurses, home health aides, physical, occupational, and speech therapists, and medical social workers.
WVU Medicine Hospice provides care where you live in the last months of a terminal illness. We neither hasten nor postpone death, but affirm life, emphasizing quality and comfort. Our healthcare team of professionals includes physicians; registered nurses; home health aides; social workers; therapists; and clergy and bereavement counselors.
What makes us a better choice
- Disease-management strategies with proven outcomes
- Advanced care in the home
- Excellent communication and coordination of care that supports improved patient outcomes
- Adult and pediatric hospice care
- Bridge to Hospice program
- Specialized plan of care to successfully support patient in the home environment