Summersville Regional Medical Center provides diagnostic, therapeutic, and consultative imaging and radiologic services using the most advanced equipment available. Our team of certified licensed professionals is committed to providing personalized care.
Our primary goal is to provide you with the best service, most reliable images, and consistent communication with your provider. Our imaging center is conveniently located on the hospital campus, so we are able to connect providers with the images they need to deliver uninterrupted care.
Scheduled tests and appointments are available from 8 am to 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday.
Our medical imaging services include:
- Bone density
- Helical computerized tomography (CT) scanning
- General diagnostic radiology (x-ray)
- Interventional radiology (special procedures)
- Peripheral vascular testing (PVT)
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Mammography and mammotome biopsy
- Stereotactic breast biopsy
- Nuclear imaging
- Fluoroscopy procedures (including arthrograms, barium enema)
- Ultrasound (abdomen, aorta, breast, carotid artery, kidney, neonatal, obstetrics/pregnancy, pelvis, scrotum/testicle, and thyroid)
- Venous Doppler