The WVU Medicine Wellness Center is now open under normal hours and with limited capacity. Due to hospital visitor restrictions, the Wellness Center will be trialing a phased-in approach as only WVU Medicine and Health Sciences employee members will currently have gym access.
Upon an update regarding the current hospital visitor policy, the Wellness Center will begin to extend gym access.
We ask that all members adhere to the guidelines below for optimal health and safety.
Wellness Center Guidelines:
- Capacity is limited to 16. Additional members must remain outside in the on-deck waiting area, with the next person in line waiting just inside the employee entrance.
- Masks are expected to be worn at all times, even while exercising.
- No showers or changing allowed in the locker rooms, arrive to the Wellness Center ready to exercise.
- At this time towels will not be provided.
- Please remember to use the Wellness Center during normal hours of operation:
- Monday-Friday: 11am-12:30pm and 3pm-6:30am
- Unlimited access on weekends
There are 16 exercise stations available.
- Functional Cable machine
- Chin/Dip Assist
- Free Weights
- 4 Treadmills
- 1 Arc Trainer
- 1 Star Trac
- 3 Upright Bikes
- 2 Recumbent Steppers
- 2 Recumbent Bikes