Jackson General Hospital offers several outpatient rehabilitation services. Our highly trained therapists and staff are experienced in treating a wide variety of health issues affecting all age groups in order to relieve pain, regain strength, or improve mobility.
The rehabilitation team strives to provide exceptional care, and our patient care plans are tailor-made to address each person’s specific needs.
Some of the rehabilitation treatments and therapies we offer include:
- Balance and gait training
- Breathing and lung function treatment
- Infusion for cancer, resistant infections, and hormone deficiencies
- Cardiovascular strengthening
- Pain management
- Relief of acute and chronic pain
- Ventilator management
In order to make therapy as accessible as possible, most major insurance providers and physician referrals are accepted.