Jackson General Hospital Orthopedics provides care for injuries or diseases of the musculoskeletal system, including the bones, joints, muscles, and nerves that enable movement.
During your evaluation with an experienced orthopedic physician, we’ll recommend the best possible non-operative treatments first. Whenever possible, we perform minimally invasive orthopedic surgeries with fewer incisions to help speed up your recovery.
We provide treatment for many orthopedic conditions, such as fractures, arthritis, sprains, and strains, and perform a variety of orthopedic surgical procedures, including:
- ACL reconstruction
- Arthroscopy (minimally invasive joint procedure)
- Carpal tunnel release
- Distal clavicle excision (treats pain around shoulder joint)
- Excision of soft tissue masses, tumors, or cysts
- Joint injections
- Meniscal repairs and debridements (outpatient procedures to repair torn knee cartilage)
- Partial hip replacement
- Rotator cuff repair (surgery to repair torn shoulder tendon)
- Surgical treatment of fractures, tendons, and cartilage
- Total and partial knee replacement
- Trauma injuries to hand and fingers
- Trigger finger release
Jackson General Hospital Orthopedics does not offer chronic pain management or treatment for neck or back problems.
Referral from a physician or other healthcare professional is encouraged, but prior orthopedic patients may be seen for follow-up care without a referral.
Monday to Friday: 8 am – 4:30 pm