Barnesville Hospital surgical experts provide a variety of inpatient and outpatient surgical care closer to home. Whenever possible, our surgeons perform minimally invasive procedures with fewer incisions and quicker recovery.
We offer a wide range of surgical procedures in the following specialties including:
- Endoscopic procedures — A thin, flexible tube called an endoscope is inserted to examine and treat conditions of the upper and lower gastrointestinal (GI) tract with a tiny light and video camera attached to the endoscope.
- Foot surgery — Surgery for common foot problems such as bunions, ingrown toenails, plantar fasciitis, foot ulcer treatment, corns, calluses and more
- Gastrointestinal surgery — Procedures to treat for diseases affecting parts of the body involved in digestion including the esophagus, stomach, intestines, and more
- General surgery — Basic and advanced procedures involving the gastrointestinal tract, breast, endocrine system, and other parts of the body
Barnesville Hospital offers outpatient procedures Monday through Friday from 6:45 am to 3:15 pm (excluding holidays) including:
- Administration of IV medications or injections
- Dressing change
- Lumbar puncture
- Port flushes