Our board-certified physicians and licensed imaging technologists use the most advanced equipment to accurately diagnose the medical issue you’re experiencing. We are committed to providing you with the best personalized care.
Diagnostic imaging services available include:
- Computerized Tomography – Provides low-dose radiation imaging of the entire anatomy of a patient
- Fluoroscopy/barium studies – Imaging of the digestive tract
- Magnetic resonance imaging – Radiation-free Imaging of the muscular system, soft tissue, and organs.
- Mammography – Low-dose Imaging of each breast to screen and detect abnormalities
- Digital X-ray/Radiography – Imaging that uses small doses of radiation to view both the skeletal system and the digestive system
- Ultrasound – Imaging produced using high frequency sound waves; No radiation used
- Small parts
- Vascular system
Central Scheduling: 740-425-5123
CT: Monday – Friday, 7:30 am – 4 pm
MRI: Monday and Thursday, 7:30 am – 5 pm
Mammography: Monday – Friday, 8 am – 3 pm
Ultrasound: Monday – Tuesday: 7 am – 5:30 pm, Wednesday: 7 am – 4:30 pm, Thursday – Friday 7 am – 5:30 pm
Barnesville Hospital accepts orders for outpatient diagnostic services from physicians practicing in Ohio, West Virginia, and Pennsylvania.
Request your images
We can transmit your images digitally to your specialist appointment upon request or provide a DVD of your images. To request images, please call 740-425-5114.