At WVU Medicine, we are dedicated to providing you and your patient with excellent service. Whether you need us for a single consultation, a second opinion, or ongoing follow-up, our physicians will keep you informed about your patient’s treatment plan throughout their care at WVU Medicine.
How can we help you?
- Refer a patient to WVU Medicine through our online portal for physicians
- Find a provider
- Learn about telemedicine appointments
- Connect with a physician liaison
- Explore our continuing education courses
Why refer a patient to WVU Medicine?
- Expert care: Our nationally-recognized medical experts are also West Virginia University faculty members, each committed to delivering the state’s most advanced, highly-specialized care.
- Collaboration: We’re your partners in care, working with you to ensure your patients receive the best treatment possible.
- Easy, secure accessibility: Your patients have multiple ways to access quality care at WVU Medicine – regardless of where they live – with clinics and services, including telemedicine, available throughout the state and surrounding areas in Pennsylvania, Ohio, and Maryland.
- A comprehensive approach: We’re home to a multidisciplinary team of creative and accomplished caregivers, including physicians, nurses, pharmacists, and other allied health professionals, who work together to address the most complex medical problems.
Slipped Rib Syndrome: A New Approach
Treating Incontinence with Sacral Neuromodulation
Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery at WVU Medicine Children’s
Maternal Fetal Medicine at WVU Medicine Children’s