Braxton Community Health Center
The Braxton Community Health Center is a rural health clinic providing primary care services to Braxton County and surrounding areas.
We have three physicians and two mid-level providers who set goals to keep you healthy. Our wellness programs includes:
- Family care
- Pediatrics (including WV Immunization Program)
- Well Visits (Infant to Adult)
- Welcome to Medicare Exams
- DOT certified physicals
- Sports physicals
- Women’s health services:
- Breast Cervical Cancer Screening Program (BCCSP)
Office visits are made by appointment. Acute (sick or hurt) visits are welcomed as time permits, but we ask you to call for a specific appointment time. Please understand that, on occasion, emergencies or complicated patients require more time, and there may be a delay of your scheduled appointment.
Our medical staff and other employees are active participants in our community. Benefits of receiving care at the Braxton Community Health Center include:
- Personalized care from competent and caring staff
- Reduced fee offered for those who qualify
- Easy access to all hospital services when needed
- Easy parking and access to facility
- Appointments preferred but walk-ins are also available
We accept private insurance, Medicare, and Medicaid, as well as other state-funded programs. We also have a sliding fee service available for those without insurance who meet certain financial conditions. Patients are expected to pay insurance or sliding fee co-pays at the time of the visit.
We do not accept new patients for Worker’s Compensation cases.
Office Hours are 7:30 am – 6 pm, Monday through Friday. For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call 304-364-1093.
For after-hours emergency care, please go to the Emergency Department or call 911.
Community Health Center Providers:
- Stephanie Frame, DO, Family Practice (Medical Director)
- William Douglas Given, MD
- Bethany Ratliff, MSN, APRN, FNP-BC
- Jerri Oney, PA-C