Initial Employment Requirements:
Pre-employment screening and any additional Human Resources requirements must be completed prior to your start date. Employment is contingent upon satisfactory completion of these requirements.
Licensure Requirements are as follows:
- Successful completion of Pharm.D. Degree from an accredited school of pharmacy
- Must have a current license to practice pharmacy in the state of West Virginia within 90 days of the start of the residency.
Residency Program Requirements are as follows:
- Successful completion of orientation and assigned learning experiences:
- Achievement of all ASHP required goals/objectives for the program
- Successful completion of a Medication Usage Evaluation
- Successful completion of a research project and presented as a work-in-progress poster at ASHP Midyear Clinical Meeting and as a completed platform presentation at the Eastern States Residency Conference
- Successful completion of the assigned Pharmacy Practice Component (Staffing)
- Successful completion of a formal education session to the Berkeley Medical Center staff in the spring
- Successful completion of a Teaching Certification Program
- Successful completion of all assigned work during rotations (ie: case presentations, journal clubs, newsletters, in-services, drug monographs, drug information questions, etc)