Wheeling Hospital Physical Therapy provides inpatient and outpatient care for injury, illness, or disability to improve a patient’s quality of life and independence. Our highly-trained and licensed physical therapists and physical therapist assistants provide evaluation and treatment for a variety of pediatric and adult conditions.
Conditions We Treat
- Balance and dizziness
- Concussion: ImPACT testing and concussion treatment
- Difficulty walking
- Muscle weakness
- Neck and back injuries
- Neurological injuries and illnesses: stroke, head injury, neurological diseases
- Orthopedic conditions – bone, muscle, and joint injuries
- Post-surgical care
- Sports injuries: selective functional movement assessment
- Total joint replacement
- Worker’s compensation injuries: work conditioning and functional capacity evaluations
- Women’s health conditions: incontinence and pelvic floor pain/dysfunction, pre-natal, post-partum
Treatments and Services
We work closely with your medical provider to develop a plan of care to meet your movement goals. Depending upon your condition, your provider and therapist may recommend a range of treatment options using the latest technology and treatment protocols.
We have several locations in Ohio and West Virginia for your convenience.