WVU Medicine -United Hospital Center in Bridgeport, WV seeks a board certified/eligible urologist to join a well-established and expanding practice. The ideal candidate will possess excellent interpersonal, diagnostic and clinical skills.
Practice Opportunity Details:
- Da Vinci robot and onsite lithotripsy
- Adult urology practice, treating both male and female population
- Non-profit, 300 bed new hospital facility
- Competitive compensation plan and excellent benefits
- Loan repayment and other recruitment incentives available
Bridgeport, WV is a growing professional community in the heart of North Central West Virginia. Home to government and private enterprises such as the FBI, oil and gas, aerospace and health care, it is an economically strong and vibrant community. Located just under 2 hours south of Pittsburgh, PA and within easy driving distance of several mid-Atlantic and Midwest cities, Bridgeport offers residents the best of small town America with top ranked public schools and access to incredible recreational opportunities.
We are an EOE/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, veteran status or other protected status.
Contact: Laura Blake