- How do I enroll?
- Where does my health information in the Portal come from?
- How do I log into the Portal?
- What specific information can I access on the Portal?
- Can my family access my Portal?
- Is my information safe?
- What if I ever have technical problems with the Portal?
- How do I message my provider on the Portal?
How do I enroll?
- Click on the Patient Portal link.
- Complete Enrollment Questionaire (name, DOB, email, etc.).
- Access your email for your one-time user name, password, and link to the Portal.
- Click on the link to access the Portal.
- Enter your one-time user name, password, and security question and click Log On.
- Enter your new user name and password.
- Explore the Portal.
All of the information in the Portal comes from your Thomas Hospitals Electronic Health Record. This ensures that you have access to the most accurate, up-to-date information possible.
To log into the Portal, click the bar at the top of this page. Then, simply enter your user name and password.
What specific information can I access on the Portal?
- Lab Results
- Radiology Reports
- Visit History
- Discharge Instructions
- Health Summary
Allergies and Medications
- Allergies and Conditions
- Medications with Instructions
- Appointment Requests
- Upcoming Visits
- Outstanding Balances
- Historical Charges and Statements
Yes, you can give family members, such as parents or healthcare proxies, access to your Portal. This needs to be done within your healthcare facility and requires consent from you and your family member(s).
Yes. Portal passwords are encrypted and URLs are re-written so that they cannot be copied and pasted. You and authorized family members are the only ones who can access your Portal. Also, a timeout feature protects your information if you leave the Portal page open.
What if I ever have technical problems with the Portal?
How do I message my provider on the Portal?
Click here to download instructions that walk you through messaging your provider on the patient portal.