During the Scholarship Tea, the Class of 2019 received scholarships based on academic achievements. Sponsors and award winners were:
- B.M. Spurr Advisory Council Scholarship: Anna Knierim
- Dorothy B. McCulley Scholarship: Brooklyn Monroe
- Hermine L. Skvarka Scholarship: Rebecca Kuzma
- Ladies League Scholarship in memory of Kathy Martin: Brooklyn Monroe
- Lena E. Samol Scholarship: Ashley Cain
- Madolyn L. Allum Scholarship sponsored by the Reynolds Auxiliary: Allyson Gates and Rebecca Wise
- Moundsville Woman’s Club Scholarship: Beth Prout and Jamie Potts
- Reynolds Medical/Dental Scholarship: Abby Mason and Alicia Ring
- Trinity Episcopal Church Scholarship: Brody Hoard
- Valerie Noel Memorial Scholarship sponsored by the Reynolds Medical/Surgical Unit nursing staff and friends: Alex Lemasters
Members of the 100th Practical Nursing Class will graduate in August. The B.M. Spurr School of Practical Nursing provides students with classroom training and hands-on clinical experience to prepare them to pursue a nursing career. Graduates from this program are eligible to take the State Licensed Practical Nurse Exam.
The B.M. Spurr School of Practical Nursing received full state accreditation by the West Virginia Board of Examiners for Licensed Practical Nurses and is accredited through the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing.