MORGANTOWN, W.Va. – WVU Medicine Fairmont Medical Center is hosting a multiphasic screening event from 6:30 to 11 a.m. on Saturday, Sept. 24, in the hospital’s newly renovated main lobby.
Offered screenings will include:
- Basic Health Profile – $35
- Includes hemoglobin, hematocrit, sodium, potassium, alkaline phosphatase, ALT, AST, bilirubin, BUN, creatinine, calcium, glucose, cholesterol, triglycerides, protein, magnesium, uric acid, and eGFR
- Prostate Specific antigen (PSA) – $15
- Vitamin D – $15
- Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH) – $10
- Glycosylated Hemoglobin (HA1C) – $10
Patients will be seen on a first come, first served basis. Payment is due at the time of the screening and may be made by cash or check. Results will be available through MyWVUChart and will also be mailed.
For more information on WVU Medicine Fairmont Medical Center, visit WVUMedicine.org/FMC.