General Medical Staff President
Camden Clark Medical Center, Camden Clark Medical Center
Primary Care, Ann Street Specialty Center
1907 Ann Street
- Family Medicine
- Women's Health
- Hospital Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine - Family Medicine
- 2000 - Residency - Charleston Area Medical Center
- Dr. Olson graduated from Webster County High School in 1989 as class valedictorian and attended undergraduate school at WVU as a Presidential and National Merit Scholar. She completed her biology degree in 1993, graduating summa cum laude as an Honors scholar. She attended the WVU School of Medicine, graduating in 1997, and completed her Family Medicine Residency at Charleston Area Medical Center in 2000. She entered active duty for the US Air Force after residency, serving 4 yrs as a military physician and deploying in support of Operations Enduring and Iraqi Freedom and earning a Meritorious Service Award after being promoted to the rank of Major. In 2004, she moved to Parkersburg and joined private practice at Cornerstone Health Care where she remained until 2017 when Cornerstone joined the Camden-Clark Physicians Corporation.
Dr. Olson is on the medical staff at Camden-Clark Medical Center where she has served as the President of the Medical Staff, Chair of the Medical Executive Committee, and as a member of several committees including Pharmacy and Therapeutics, Credentials, and Utilization Review as well as the physician advisor for the Case Management department. Dr. Olson is also a part-time hospitalist at CCMC and an admitting physician at Encompass Health Regional Rehabilitation Hospital. She has been a preceptor to numerous medical students, nurse practitioner students and PA students over the last 15 years and is on the clinical faculty at WVU and Wheeling Jesuit University. She is a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians and the West Virginia Academy of Family Physicians and holds an unrestricted medical license in West Virginia.
Dr. Olson resides in Vienna with her husband, 3 children, 4 dogs and various foster dogs. Her interests include travel, WVU football, Cleveland Browns football, scrapbooking, animal rescue, and watching her kids play sports.
- 1997 - West Virginia University School Of Medicine
- 1993 - Charleston Area Medical Center
Symptoms, Conditions, and Treatments