Inpatient rehabilitation services, including physical, occupational, and speech therapy, are available at Fairmont Medical Center. With a wide range of expertise, our highly trained therapists will help you recuperate, reduce your pain, and regain movement.
We will address your specific needs, and the rehabilitation team will develop a patient care plan tailor-made just for you. Our therapists prepare you for a safe return home by offering assistive device recommendations/training and home safety setup.
Rehabilitation services include:
- Balance impairments and fall risk
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder
- Congestive heart failure
- Neurological diseases, such as Parkinson’s disease
- Orthopedic conditions, such as joint replacement and fractures
- Post-surgery recovery
- Speech, language, and voice disorders
- Swallowing difficulties