Wheeling Hospital pharmacies offer you personalized care, prompt and accurate prescription refills, patient education, and more. Our full-service pharmacies are available for patients, Wheeling Hospital employees, and the community.
There are many benefits to choosing Wheeling Hospital pharmacies for your health and prescription needs, including:
- An assortment of over-the-counter medications and health supplies
- Free and convenient parking
- Free home delivery to Wheeling and immediate area (Medical Park Pharmacy)
- Private counseling with a pharmacist
- Savings on specialty medication
We bill most insurance and major pharmacy prescription plans, and accept all forms of payment. Discounts are available for senior citizens and Wheeling Hospital staff.
Your health and well-being is important to us. To better serve you, we encourage you to speak with a pharmacist or contact us if you have questions or concerns regarding:
- Disposal of expired or unwanted medications
- Medications you are taking
- Questions regarding our patient education programs
- Monday – Friday: 7 am – 9 pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 10 am – 8 pm
Medical Park Pharmacy
1 Medical Park
Wheeling, WV 26003
Wheeling Hospital and Harrison Community Hospital have four retail pharmacy locations downtown Wheeling Urgent Care, Bellaire, Powhatan and Cadiz.