The Continuous Care Center of Wheeling Hospital was dedicated in July 2018.
The three-story, 107,000-square-foot nursing care facility rests atop a hill overlooking Wheeling Hospital and the surrounding area. The center is the most modern, patient- and family-friendly nursing center in the area. Every inch of the building was designed with the highest level of care and comfort in mind, and for the convenience of patients and their loved ones.
The center provides 144 private patient rooms, 20 more than the current center. It also features:
- A healing garden
- A large chapel
- A large, fully equipped physical therapy center
- A spa with hair salon and jet tub
- Five patient/family lounges
- Five restaurant-style dining rooms
- Two patient activity rooms
- Two outdoor landscaped courtyards
For general information, call 304-243-3813